We are a fair and transparent workplace.
Quarterly Bonus by Performance Reward System
We’re constantly adopting new technologies and processes.
Sales Manager Job Description
Our Sales Managers’ primary responsibility is to sell an organisation’s services and products, perpetually finding unique ways to engage and increase audience size and customers.
Direct and oversee an organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate VOC data to management
- Manage, develop, coach, counseling, motivate and product knowledge education. the sales team to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI/OKR target are met
- Oversee customer service team to build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationship by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Solve problems for customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions
- Be a brand ambassador and reflect company values at all times to promote the organization and products.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Work with internal departments such as the Marketing and Merchandising teams to engage audiences and clients more deeply
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.