Creative Designer Malaysia
Get to Know Us:
Leeads Interactive is a regional end-to-end modern digital company that operates in the Asia Pacific region. We are an exciting, up and coming marketing agency that is working with brands in multiple verticals and sectors in MY, SG, HK and beyond.
As our business opportunities expand this year, we welcome a talented, aspired and innovative creative designer hire in similar industry to take part in our exciting journey of growth as we continually provide exceptional value to our clients and brands.
Our successful hires will be introduced into our unique company culture that is highly proactive, dynamic and positive filled with problem solvers and champions in the advertising industry of today.
Day-to-Day Activities for This Role:
- complete various tasks in order to produce a finished model, graphic or label
- initialize a project by coming up with a general concept and presenting the idea with a rough layout that might include sketches or digital illustrations.
- work in collaboration with managers, team members and other designers to evaluate the credibility of the design and to provide solutions for possible issues relating to the actual production of this design.
- collaborate with a team to ensure that the prototype is created within project specifications and expectations.
- Build overall content approach for internal branding
- Evolve podcasting content for company’s pillar branding content
- liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
- managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- developing concepts, graphics and layouts for client advertising campaigns, product illustrations, company logos and websites
- determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- To be able to carry tasks and support around the office without restrictions to the role
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry they are working in
- Using graphic design and other relevant software
- Proficiency in Adobe systems such as Photoshop, Flash. After Effects
- Proficiency in Video Editing software(s)
- Possess an understanding of advertising campaigns
- Highly proactive and independent individual
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in designing attractive presentations
- Photography & Videography Skills (a plus)
Good to Have:
Creative Skills, Graphic Design, Time Management, Innovative Design, Podcast Editing, Motion Graphics, Website Design, Photography, Videography, Video Editing
We’re an exciting company that believes that everyone is worth
growing and developing so long as they have the willingness to
learn and be competitive.
We are committed to developing the right talent. We have an incredibly
capable, creative and hardworking team of problem solvers, and
we’re always on the lookout for more.
Here at Reform we believe in constantly refining your career experience. You will be working with a team from over 5 countries, sharing ideas and experiences and a cross culture medium within our company. Focus on what you like and what you do best and work with some of the most exciting brands in Asia and beyond.
We believe strongly in developing our talents within the company and are committed to foster a culture of positivity, proactiveness and dynamism. We believe in giving everyone a chance to prove themselves and only then the best work and ideas can be evolved.
We’ve got your back with a flexible and generous vacation package so that you can recharge when you need to.
Top performers in their role will be given the opportunity to experience different cultures by working in one of our five offices.