Paid Ads Specialist Malaysia
Get to Know Us:
Leeads Interactive is a regional end-to-end modern digital company that operates in the Asia Pacific region. We are an exciting, up and coming marketing agency that is working with brands in multiple verticals and sectors in MY, SG, HK and beyond.
As our business opportunities expand this year, we welcome a talented, aspired and innovative creative designer hire in similar industry to take part in our exciting journey of growth as we continually provide exceptional value to our clients and brands.
Our successful hires will be introduced into our unique company culture that is highly proactive, dynamic and positive filled with problem solvers and champions in the advertising industry of today.
Day-to-Day Activities for This Role:
As a Paid Media Specialist at Reform Digital, you will get to do more than just manage online advertisements. You will be responsible for ensuring paid media projects are successfully planned and executed while contributing to the growth of the company via paid media strategies. More specifically, you’ll get to:
- Develop, execute, and optimize cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Work cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs
- Build out media buys for various ad platforms and oversee the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Oversee and manage overall paid media budget
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- 1 – 3 years’ expertise in paid ads on key online platforms (Google and Facebook)
- High proficient knowledge around media buying and optimization
- Knowledge on paid ads buying on Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and other new platforms; a plus
- Practical experience around Facebook Ad Buying (Custom Audience, Conversions, Retargeting)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand client needs and carry out next steps
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in a start-up environment
- Strong time management skills.
- High Proficiency and Competency in English; Spoken and Written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Canva, a plus
- Highly proactive and independent individual
- You like to challenge the status quo and solve real problems
Good to Have:
Paid Ads Media Buying, Ads Optimization, Data-centric Approach
We’re an exciting company that believes that everyone is worth
growing and developing so long as they have the willingness to
learn and be competitive.
We are committed to developing the right talent. We have an incredibly
capable, creative and hardworking team of problem solvers, and
we’re always on the lookout for more.
Here at Reform we believe in constantly refining your career experience. You will be working with a team from over 5 countries, sharing ideas and experiences and a cross culture medium within our company. Focus on what you like and what you do best and work with some of the most exciting brands in Asia and beyond.
We believe strongly in developing our talents within the company and are committed to foster a culture of positivity, proactiveness and dynamism. We believe in giving everyone a chance to prove themselves and only then the best work and ideas can be evolved.
We’ve got your back with a flexible and generous vacation package so that you can recharge when you need to.
Top performers in their role will be given the opportunity to experience different cultures by working in one of our five offices.