Senior Sales Executive Philippines
Get to Know Us:
Leeads Interactive is a regional end-to-end modern digital company that operates in the Asia Pacific region. We are an exciting, up and coming marketing agency that is working with brands in multiple verticals and sectors in MY, SG, HK and beyond.
As our business opportunities expand this year, we welcome a talented, aspired and innovative creative designer hire in similar industry to take part in our exciting journey of growth as we continually provide exceptional value to our clients and brands.
Our successful hires will be introduced into our unique company culture that is highly proactive, dynamic and positive filled with problem solvers and champions in the advertising industry of today.
Day-to-Day Activities for This Role:
- Conduct key and effective market research to identify business opportunities and selling possibilities; while evaluating customers’ needs consistently
- Actively and proactively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes, goals, challenges and concerns
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options
- Prepare thoroughly and deliver appropriate presentations on the company’s solutions and services
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data; weekly
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market, activities, and competitors. Negotiate and close deals and manage complaints and objections from clients
- Collaborate with internal team members to ensure service towards all clients are at high quality always
- Proactively gather all forms of feedback from customers or prospects to be share with internal teams and top management
- Identify issues within campaigns with team members and proactively come up with solutions to solve them
- To be able to carry tasks and support around the office without restrictions to the role
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Has 1 – 3 years’ experience in a Sales role in Marketing or Advertising industry
- High Proficiency and Competency in English; Spoken and Written
- Proficiency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Canva, a plus
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner, passionate and motivated for sales
- Highly proactive and independent individual
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Good to Have:
People Skills, Soft Skills, Proactive Individual, Driven Individual, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Client Negotiations, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning
We’re an exciting company that believes that everyone is worth
growing and developing so long as they have the willingness to
learn and be competitive.
We are committed to developing the right talent. We have an incredibly
capable, creative and hardworking team of problem solvers, and
we’re always on the lookout for more.
Here at Reform we believe in constantly refining your career experience. You will be working with a team from over 5 countries, sharing ideas and experiences and a cross culture medium within our company. Focus on what you like and what you do best and work with some of the most exciting brands in Asia and beyond.
We believe strongly in developing our talents within the company and are committed to foster a culture of positivity, proactiveness and dynamism. We believe in giving everyone a chance to prove themselves and only then the best work and ideas can be evolved.
We’ve got your back with a flexible and generous vacation package so that you can recharge when you need to.
Top performers in their role will be given the opportunity to experience different cultures by working in one of our five offices.